Certificate Programs Approved for Financial Aid

Students requesting financial aid for approved certificate programs must have hold a high school diploma or GED before being fully accepted and approved for financial aid. Currently, students may apply for financial aid for the following list of certificate programs. Contact the financial aid office for an updated list. HCC submits programs for approval each year.

  • Cosmetology Instructor
  • Electronic Engineering Technology
  • Electronic Engineering Design
  • Forest Management-Natural Resource Specialist
  • Automotive Systems Technology- Alternate Trnsportation
  • Accounting- Income Tax Preparer
  • Accounting- Small Business Financial Advisor
  • Computer Integrated Machining- Industrial
  • Criminal Justice
  • Early CHildhood Special Education
  • Entrepeneurship Start Up
  • Infant Toddler
  • Early Childhood Education
  • Business Administration
  • Business Administration- Office Software
  • Building Construction Technology- Intermediate
  • Healthcare Business Informatics - Computer Tech
  • Healthcare Business Informatics - Health Professional


This page was last modified on Friday, January 23, 2015 at 08:47 AM