If you have attended a continuing education class within the past year, you may enroll and pay online. Simply log into Haywired.
Before beginning the online registration process, if you have any questions, please contact the coordinator from the appropriate department listed below:
- Computer Course Coordinator
- Rose Harrison - 565-4241
- Community Education
- Rinda Green - 565-4243
- Health Related
- Sandy Fischer - 565-4145
- Emergency Medical Services
- Tonya Clark - 627-4617
- Public Safety
- Dee Parton - 627-4548
- Fire Services
- Dee Massey - 565-4247
- Business & Industry
- Milton Whitmire- 565-4246
- Small Business Center
- Sharron Donnahoe - 627-4512
- Ed2Go Technician
- Rose Harrison - 565-4241
- Customized Training
- Milton Whitmire - 565-4246
If you have not attended a continuing education class within the last 12 months please do the following:
Complete a registration form (found on the registration page) and return to the Enrollment Management Office. You must have an email account to register online. Include payment for the course with the registration form. Please mail registration form and payment to:
Enrollment Mgt Services
Continuing Education Mail-In Registration
Haywood Community College
185 Freedlander Drive
Clyde, NC 28721
Or submit in person at the Enrollment Management Office at Haywood Community College located in the 1500 Building in room 1525. A campus map is available online.
- When Enrollment Management receives the form and your payment has been fully processed a HCC Haywired account will be created for you. Please allow 7 days from the time the form is submitted to Enrollment Management for the account to be created.
- Once your account has been created, you may register for other courses and make payments online through Haywired. On the Haywired web page select the need more info link on the right hand side of the page in the Log in ID and Password box. Follow the instructions on the log in for the first time web page.
- Refund Policy
Pursuant to the North Carolina Administrative Code Title 23, Chapter 2(D) Section, 0203(d), the college shall refund registration fees under the following circumstances:
- If a student officially withdraws from the class prior to the first class session, the student will receive 100% refund. NOTE: Official withdrawal requires written notification received by the Continuing Education Office prior to the first class session.
- If a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, the student will receive 100% refund.
- After a class begins and a student officially withdraws from the class prior to or on the 10% point of the scheduled class hours, the student will receive a 75% refund. NOTE: Written notification must be received by the Enrollment Management Office before the 10% date. Insurance fees are non-refundable.
- Return Check Policy
- HCC will charge a returned check processing fee for payments of goods or services not to exceed $25.00 for a check on which payment has been refused by the bank because of insufficient funds or because the drawer did not have an account at the bank.
- Under Age Policy
- Special rules and regulations apply to students age 18 or under. Please contact the appropriate department coordinator for more details.