- Catalog & Student Handbook
- Class Schedules
- College and Career Readiness
- College Library
- Course Catalog
- Developmental Education
- HCC Bookstore
- HCC Publications
- Honors Program
- Job Placement
- Technical Standards
High School Programs
- Student Services
Developmental Education provides academic instruction, support, and resources---in Biology, Chemistry, English, Math, and Reading--to prepare students for success in college-level curriculum courses.
- Student success improved in key academic arenas.
- Student success improved in subsequent college-level courses.
- Labs available for academic support in grammar, writing, math, and science.
- Resources provided for faculty and students.
- Developmental courses are scheduled when students can take them.
- Faculty participation in professional development increased.
- Innovative instructional strategies implemented and student success improved.
- Dean, Arts, Sciences & Natural Resources
- Room 304, Building 300