- Academic Advising
- Catalog & Student Handbook
- Class Schedules
- College Library
- Course Catalog
- Developmental Education
- HCC Bookstore
- Honors Program
- Job Placement
- Technical Standards
High School Programs
- Student Services
Online Book Order Procedure
Summer Semester starts Tuesday, June 4th, 2013.
Download the Online Book Order Procedure video.
- Monday - Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Summer hours
- Fridays- Closed for the Summer-until August 19th!
- Closed Saturday and Sunday with limited hours during semester breaks.
- Extended Hours At The Beginning Of Each Semester. NOTE: College Summer Schedule!!! Starting May 17th-August 9th, we will be closed on Fridays.
- Refunds for 15 CALENDAR DAYS from first day of class (Fall- Spring semester). 7 CALENDAR DAYS from first day of class (Summer Semester or Mini Semester). Students must present bookstore receipt for refund.
- ***All students need to bring their Class Schedule and Student ID to ensure that they get the correct books.***
- Please contact the manager at HCC Bookstore in case of a dispute on your Credit Card.
- Note: The next Book-Buy-Back will be <font>July 29th and 30th</font>, starting at 9:00 in the HCC Bookstore. (On site only-- no books accepted for Book-Buy-Back via mail or shipment) You must present your Student ID--in person, in order to sell books back-- no exceptions. ($6 replacement fee)
- First Day to use Financial Aid, Scholarship or Grant money for Summer Semester in accordance with Federal Guidelines is: May 28th. The last day to use Financial Aid funds for the Summer Semester will be June 10th, 2013. (Online book orders using FA, grants etc, will be processed on this day or within 24 hours of receiving your order)
- Last day to receive a refund and /or charge to Financial Aid for the Summer Semester is June 10th, 2013 (All refunds must be accompained with a receipt) Summer classes begin June 4th, 2013.
- For your Graduation Needs including invitations, class rings, etc: www.herffjones.com/college/haywood
You'll find a lot of useful services to help you get through the school year. If there's something we don't cover here, or if there's something you're looking for that you can't find, let us know. Your Store Manager is Linda Norris. Please feel free to contact Linda or any member of our dedicated staff to assist you with any questions or special needs you may have. You may contact us using any one of the following methods.
We accept VISA, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
Address: 185 Freedlander Drive
Clyde, NC 28721
The mission of our Bookstore recognizes the need to support our educational facility to each student, faculty, community, and suppliers with quality, honesty, and courteous service. We will strive to give our students the latest resources through new information technologies. Students trust will be earned in a professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and responsive manner, which builds long-term relationships.
- Student needs for required textbooks and material are met in a timely and friendly manner.
- Operational hours and online services meet the needs of students.