- Academic Advising
- Catalog & Student Handbook
- Class Schedules
- College Library
- Course Catalog
- Developmental Education
- HCC Bookstore
- Honors Program
- Job Placement
- Technical Standards
High School Programs
- Student Services
Textbook Rentals Agreement
If you wish to rent textbooks from the Bookstore, please download and complete the Textbook Rentals Agreement.
Click the link above - then click on "Textbooks and Course Materials" to look up your books, rent or purchase books for the Spring Semester. (Note: Prices and Books are subject to change prior to December 1st availabilty date)
Spring Semester begins January 6th, 2014. The First day to use your Financial Aid/ other Federal Funds/ Loans/ Scholarships is January 2nd, 2014!
NOTE: The HCC Bookstore will be closed for Christmas Break starting December 23rd- reopening January 2nd, 2014! We hope you and your family have a blessed & safe Holiday Season.
Bookstore Hours are:
- Monday - Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Friday 8 am-2 pm.
- Closed Saturday and Sunday with limited hours during semester breaks.
- Extended Hours At The Beginning Of Each Semester.
- Refund Policy : Refunds for 15 CALENDAR DAYS from first day of class (Fall- Spring semester). 7 CALENDAR DAYS from first day of class (Summer Semester or Mini Semester). Students must present bookstore receipt for refund. The entire Refund Policy is printed on the back of your Bookstore Receipt.
- ***All students are required to bring their printed Class Schedule with Student ID to ensure that they get the correct books.***
- Please contact the manager at HCC Bookstore in case of a dispute on your Credit Card.
- Note: The next Book-Buy-Back will be December 11th, 12th & 13th, starting at 9:00 in the HCC Bookstore. (On site only-- no books accepted for Book-Buy-Back via mail or shipment) You must present your Student ID--in person, in order to sell books back-- no exceptions. ($6 replacement fee)
- First Day to use Financial Aid, Scholarship or Grant money for Spring Semester in accordance with Federal Guidelines is: January 2nd. The last day to use Financial Aid funds for the Spring Semester will be January 21st, 2014. (Online book orders using FA, grants etc, will be processed on this day or within 24 hours of receiving your order)
- Last day to receive a refund and /or charge to Financial Aid for the Spring Semester is January 21st, 2014. (All refunds must be accompained with a receipt and packaged books/ access codes/software must be unopened) A 10% re-stocking fee may be applied to returned books. Spring classes begin January 6th, 2014.
- For your Graduation Needs including invitations, class rings, etc: www.herffjones.com/college/haywood
You'll find a lot of useful services to help you get through the school year. If there's something we don't cover here, or if there's something you're looking for that you can't find, let us know. Your Store Manager is Linda Norris. Please feel free to contact Linda or any member of our dedicated staff to assist you with any questions or special needs you may have. You may contact us using any one of the following methods.
We accept VISA, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
Address: 185 Freedlander Drive
Clyde, NC 28721
The mission of our Bookstore recognizes the need to support our educational facility to each student, faculty, community, and suppliers with quality, honesty, and courteous service. We will strive to give our students the latest resources through new information technologies. Students trust will be earned in a professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and responsive manner, which builds long-term relationships.
- Student needs for required textbooks and material are met in a timely and friendly manner.
- Operational hours and online services meet the needs of students.