- Academic Advising
- Catalog & Student Handbook
- Class Schedules
- College and Career Readiness
- College Library
- Course Catalog
- Developmental Education
- HCC Bookstore
- Honors Program
- Job Placement
- Technical Standards
High School Programs
- Student Services
Job openings that HCC has been made aware of are posted on the campus website as well as in Student Services. While employment cannot be guaranteed by HCC, the academic departments and the Career Services and Job Placement office are available to assist students and alumni in the search for a job. Assistance with résumé writing is available upon request through HRD (Human Resource Development Services).
Job Placement Website: HCC JobSearch
Job Placement Services
- Available jobs are located under student job search in alphabetical order. Jobs are not limited to
full‐time career path positions.
- Free Career and Job information source websites are listed for students.
- Sources for Preparation of Resume and Job search correspondence documents are available.
- State Government Career and Education Resources Websites listed.
- Federal Resources and Initiatives for career information and labor market research available.
- College information, Financial Aid, FAFSA, Counseling, Career Key, Occupational Outlook
Handbook contact information.
NCWorks Online connects talent to jobs. NCWorks Online is a one-stop online resource for job seekers and employers in North Carolina. Job Seekers can search for jobs, create resumes, and find education and training.
Coordinator of Corporate & Community Education
(828) 565-4243 - email@example.com
Office located at West Waynesville Campus
The mission of job placement as a career service is to assist and prepare students and graduates in all aspects of the job search process. To provide current online job-board listings and weblinks to increase student opportunities for successful placement in curriculum specific employment. In addition, offer local and regional employers the opportunity to connect with our student population through postings of full and part time positions.
- Successful student career placement with employers
- Increased awareness of professional job search techniques and tools
- Provide additional support for Workforce Development initiatives
- Improved partnership with local/regional business and industry
- Enhance student Skills in job placement, interviews, and resume writing.