- Front Page
- Learning Support Services
Learning Support Services
Learning Support Services (previously known as the Teaching and Learning Center) is a student resource center that is vital to the success of HCC. We offer many services that benefit students and teachers including free tutoring, math, science, and writing labs, online workshops, campus workshops, online tutoring, and a testing center! Please stop by and check out what we have to offer!
Like us on Facebook to follow our blog as well as upcoming tutoring labs, workshops and other resources!
We are located in the 300 building. Come see our to our staff to get more information in room 338A. We are happy to help you!
Our mission is to support teaching and learning opportunities for students. We believe that personal fulfillment, self-sufficiency, and student success can be fostered through instructional support services.
- Improve study skills of participating students.
- Improve student success in coursework.
- Increase student participation in Learning Support Services.
- Department Chair, Learning Support Services
- Room 334, Building 300: Arts & General Education Building
- Learning Support Services Technician, Learning Support Services
- Room 322, Building 300: Arts & General Education Building
Melanie S. Lewis
- Technician, Learning Support Services
- Room 338B, Building 300: Arts & General Education Building
- Instructor, Learning Support Services
- Room 339, Building 300: Arts & General Education Building