Distance Learning Library Services
HCC provides access to all services for all students. For distance learning students, a detailed list of services and how to access them is located at Distance Learning - Services for Online Students.
Procedure for Accessing College Library Services
- Distance learning students have access to the College Library through the Web site listed above.
- Checking out a book at the HCC College Library:
-Call the HCC College Library to have a book sent from our library or one of our CC LINC consortium, to a community college library near you.To review holdings in the HCC Library: Click on the link to: OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog)
- For online support 24/7, click on the link to NC Knows “Ask a Librarian”
- For online resources click on NC Live; you will need a password; call the library (828-627-4500) to set up password to access NC Live
- For additional services, please call or email the HCC College Library.