Request a Renewal
- Click "My Account" using the tabbed link at the top right-hand corner of each page on our library site.
- Click the "I Need Material" link on the gray menu bar.
- Select "Suggestion Box."
- Title your request "Renewal Request."
- Complete the form with your name, a contact email, and the titles of the items you wish to renew.
- Type your Library ID in the "User ID" box. You do not need to provide any further information.
-Please make sure to provide all of the required information.
Incomplete requests will not be processed.
-Renewals will be processed by the morning of the following business day. You will be notified by email when your request has been processed.
-Users who have reached the maximum number of renewals or whose library accounts are blocked are not eligible for online renewals. If your request cannot be processed a librarian will reply to your request with suggestions for resolving the issue.
-You may request renewals for ILL materials unless otherwise stated by the lending library. Please do not consider any ILL renewal request final until an HCC librarian confirms it with the lending library.