Request a Renewal
- Click here to go to the HCC Catalog homepage and click "My Account" in the gray menu bar area.
- Click the "Review My Account" link and log into your account using your 14-digit HCC Library barcode, located on the back of your HCC Student ID card. Your PIN is typically the last 4 digits of your Library barcode number.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" again from the gray menu bar area.
- Click "Renew My Materials" and you will see a list of the items you have checked out.
- Select the items you wish to renew by checking the box to the left of the titles, then click "Renew Selected Items."
-You are allowed 1 renewal per item.
-Users who have reached the maximum number of renewals or whose library accounts are blocked are not eligible for online renewals. If your request cannot be processed a librarian will reply to your request with suggestions for resolving the issue.
-You may NOT request renewals for ILL materials through this system. You will need to contact the HCC Library if you would like to renew ILL materials. Please contact us at email@example.com or 828.627.4550