HCC Offers New Classes in College’s Creative Arts Building
Share This Story!
- Most recent:
HCC Students Presented Arnold Howell Award
Local Author Chris Cox to Hold Book Reading and...
Last updated:Monday, Oct 13, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Haywood Community College’s Workforce Continuing Education Department will offer a number of classes in the Creative Arts Building in the coming weeks. There are a number of classes perfect for learning how to make holiday gifts. From Felted Hats and Holiday Floral Design to Fabric Collage Holiday Card or Deck the Halls Ornament Making, there’s something for everyone. Listed below are some of the choices available in this beautiful and inspiring facility:
- Felted Hats will be held October 30 and November 6 from 6 until 8 p.m.
- Quilting will be held October 31 through February 6 from 9 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
- Embrace Imperfection: Spinning Art Yarn will be held November 8 and 9 from 9:30 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Making Slow Shibori in an Express World will be held on November 15 from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Fabulous and Felted Scarf will be held November 17 and 24 from 6 until 8 p.m. and again on December 4 from 1 until 5 p.m.
- Holiday Floral Design will be held on November 22 from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m.
- Fabric Collage Holiday Card will be held on December 6 from 10 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Beginning Spinning will be held December 9 and 16 from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m.
- Deck the Halls Ornament Making will be held December 13 from 9 until 11:30 a.m. and 12 until 2:30 p.m.
For a full list of upcoming classes, please visit creativearts.haywood.edu.
For more information, please call 828-565-4240. Registration ends soon.