Office of the President
- Code of Ethics
- President's Goals
- Implement a “one college” organizational model focused on the needs and success of students and the community:
- open, two-way communication;
- shared planning and decision making;
- continuous improvement, strategic planning and budgeting;
- integrated programming and services (curriculum and continuing education);
- career and education planning;
- workforce preparedness; and
- economic, social, and cultural development.
- Create and gain support for a comprehensive curriculum and continuing education instructional plan that identifies:
- niche and standard programs and services with projected rates of enrollment and utilization;
- niche and standard instructional methodologies, technologies, and delivery systems; and
- related staffing/faculty (quantity, pay, expertise, etc.), facility, grounds, technology, and funding needs.
- Enhance the content of and the enrollment in applied technology programs while maintaining strong college transfer programs.
- Establish an organizational structure and a fiscal plan that places greater emphasis on instruction and student success.
- Successfully diversify fundraising efforts.
This page was last modified on Friday, May 01, 2009 at 06:04 AM