- Front Page
- Regional Center for the Adv...
Regional Center for the Advancement of Children
To provide a safe, nurturing, challenging, teaching and learning environment that instills and fosters a desire for learning among children, families, and students.
- A state-of–the-art child care facility operated by Haywood Community College
- Serving children ages 6 weeks – 60 months
- NC Pre-K Program offered
- Full and part time care accepted
- Open to faculty, staff, students, and community
Our Contact Information:
Please contact the RCAC Director at 828-565-4187 or Deana Jordan, Assistant Director, at 828-565-4052 to enroll your child today!