Past Seminar: A Business Owner’s Guide to Getting More out of Social Media II: Intermediate
- Title: A Business Owner’s Guide to Getting More out of Social Media II: Intermediate
- Date: Thursday, October 02, 2014
- Time: 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- Location: Building 200, Room 219
Discover a new level of Social Media as you dive deeper into the world of Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and Linked In during this intermediate level seminar. This session is geared toward business owners currently using social media, but would like to get more out of it.
Topics will include:
- Should I pay for Facebook advertising, and how to do it
- Instagram the fastest growing segment
- Google+ be found
- Will LinkedIn work for me?
This seminar will provide a hands on approach to social media. Attendees are asked to bring your tablet/Ipad if you have one.
There are no upcoming seminars. Please subscribe to our RSS feed to learn about upcoming SBC seminars as they are announced.