Past Seminar: Business Owner’s Guide to Social Media I: Starting from Scratch to Online Success
- Title: Business Owner’s Guide to Social Media I: Starting from Scratch to Online Success
- Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Time: 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Location: Regional High Technology Center Auditorium
Facebook, twitter and Pinterest aren’t just personal… they a great tool for businesses. Take advantage of the wealth of free online marketing tools and watch your business grow.
During this workshop you will learn to:
- Create a Facebook business page, Twitter account and Pinterest Page
- Add information and photos
- Learn how to post on your wall and how to share information
- Set goals and manage success
- Most importantly…How to build a following
This workshop will provide a hands on approach to social media, with a computer workstation for each business owner. Bring your tablet/Ipad if you have one. Event is sponsored by Ethos Wealth Group.
Follow this link to Register:
There are no upcoming seminars. Please subscribe to our RSS feed to learn about upcoming SBC seminars as they are announced.