Past Seminar: Business Owner’s Guide to Social Media: Starting from Scratch to Online Success
- Title: Business Owner’s Guide to Social Media: Starting from Scratch to Online Success
- Date: Tuesday, April 08, 2014
- Time: 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Location: Creative Arts Building Room 7302
Facebook, twitter and Pinterest aren’t just personal… they a great tool for businesses. Take advantage of the wealth of free online marketing tools and watch your business grow.
During this workshop you will learn to:
- Create a Facebook business page, Twitter account and Pinterest Page
- Add information and photos
- Learn how to post on your wall and how to share information
- Set goals and manage success
- Most importantly…How to build a following
This workshop will provide a hands on approach to social media, with a computer workstation for each business owner. Bring your tablet/Ipad id you have one and few photos of your business. Leave with a Facebook business page, Twitter and Pinterest Account ready for use. Space is limited so please pre-register early to reserve your seat. Call the Small Business Center at 627 4512 for this free seminar.
There are no upcoming seminars. Please subscribe to our RSS feed to learn about upcoming SBC seminars as they are announced.