Past Seminar: Business Owner’s Guide to Social Media: Starting from Scratch to Success
- Title: Business Owner’s Guide to Social Media: Starting from Scratch to Success
- Date: Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- Time: 08:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Location: Haywood Chamber of Commerce
The Small Business Center at Haywood Community College and the Haywood County Chamber of Commerce will offer a free seminar titled “Business Owner’s Guide to Social Media: Starting from Scratch to Online Success” Tuesday, April 15, from 8 - 10 am, at the Haywood Chamber of Commerce.
Facebook, twitter and Pinterest aren’t just personal… they a great tool for businesses. Take advantage of the wealth of free online marketing tools and watch your business grow.
During this workshop you will learn to:
- Create a Facebook business page, Twitter account and Pinterest Page
- Add information and photos
- Learn how to post on your wall and how to share information
- Set goals and manage success
- Most importantly…How to build a following
This workshop will provide a hands on approach to social media. Attendees are asked to bring your tablet/Ipad if you have one and few photos of your business. Leave with a Facebook business page, Twitter and Pinterest Account ready for use.
Anna Eason, Sunburst Trout Farms Marketing Director and Social Media Guru will be the presenter. Space is limited so please preregister early to reserve your seat. Call the Small Business Center at 627 4512 or email email@example.com to preregister or for more information.
- September 23, 2014: Business Start-Up Issues A – Z
- September 25, 2014: Intro to Quickbooks for Business Owners
- September 29, 2014: Fueling Your Business
- October 1, 2014: REAL Professional Crafts: an introduction to turning your craft into a business
- October 2, 2014: A Business Owner’s Guide to Getting More out of Social Media II: Intermediate
- October 7, 2014: Business Essentials
- October 8, 2014: Small Business Roundtable, “You are Your Business, a business owners guide to brand development.”
- October 8, 2014: EBay for Beginners
- October 9, 2014: Beyond the Basics of Selling on eBay: Techniques for the Serious Seller
- October 9, 2014: From Idea to Action: an entrepreneur’s guide to turning your great idea into real-life action
- October 9, 2014: Setting up your eBay Store
- October 21, 2014: Creating the Image & Crafting the Message
- October 28, 2014: How to Price Your Product or Service
- November 5, 2014: Alternative Financing For Small Business Owners
- November 19, 2014: Small Business Roundtable II
- November 20, 2014: Selling Your Product through Natural Products Retailers