Past Seminar: Business Owner’s Guide to Social Media: Starting from Scratch to Success
- Title: Business Owner’s Guide to Social Media: Starting from Scratch to Success
- Date: Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- Time: 08:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Location: Haywood Chamber of Commerce
The Small Business Center at Haywood Community College and the Haywood County Chamber of Commerce will offer a free seminar titled “Business Owner’s Guide to Social Media: Starting from Scratch to Online Success” Tuesday, April 15, from 8 - 10 am, at the Haywood Chamber of Commerce.
Facebook, twitter and Pinterest aren’t just personal… they a great tool for businesses. Take advantage of the wealth of free online marketing tools and watch your business grow.
During this workshop you will learn to:
- Create a Facebook business page, Twitter account and Pinterest Page
- Add information and photos
- Learn how to post on your wall and how to share information
- Set goals and manage success
- Most importantly…How to build a following
This workshop will provide a hands on approach to social media. Attendees are asked to bring your tablet/Ipad if you have one and few photos of your business. Leave with a Facebook business page, Twitter and Pinterest Account ready for use.
Anna Eason, Sunburst Trout Farms Marketing Director and Social Media Guru will be the presenter. Space is limited so please preregister early to reserve your seat. Call the Small Business Center at 627 4512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to preregister or for more information.
- October 28, 2014: How to Price Your Product or Service
- November 5, 2014: Alternative Financing For Small Business Owners
- November 19, 2014: Small Business Roundtable II
- November 20, 2014: Selling Your Product through Natural Products Retailers