Past Seminar: Global Appalachia Eye Opener Workshop
- Title: Global Appalachia Eye Opener Workshop
- Date: Monday, April 28, 2014
- Time: 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Location: 7000 Creative Arts Building, Room 7315
A customized look at innovative business in the Appalachian Region. The International Trade Division (ITD) of the Department of Commerce will host an export workshop, identifying and sustaining competitive businesses within the North Carolina Appalachian Region. Learn about what the ITD does, discuss your business goals and objectives relating to exporting and connect with the ITD Business Managers to further develop your exporting action plan.
Directly following the workshop, attendees will receive one-on-one consulting with International Trade experts who will devise a strategic follow-up plan to promote global exporting initiatives and assist with identifying potential trade show events.
- October 21, 2014: Creating the Image & Crafting the Message
- October 28, 2014: How to Price Your Product or Service
- November 5, 2014: Alternative Financing For Small Business Owners
- November 19, 2014: Small Business Roundtable II
- November 20, 2014: Selling Your Product through Natural Products Retailers