Past Seminar: HCC Small Business Center to host speaker for Canton Businesses
- Title: HCC Small Business Center to host speaker for Canton Businesses
- Date: Monday, June 04, 2012
- Time: 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM
- Location: Colonial Theater Annex Canton North Carolina
HCC Small Business Center to host speaker for Canton Businesses
The Small Business Center will host a seminar entitled, “Developing Canton Businesses: Where Are We Now?” on Monday night, June 4th at the Colonial Theater Annex in Canton, from 5:30 to 8 pm.
The workshop will be a facilitated discussion for Canton business owners focusing on:
• Organization - Businesses, government and community working hand-in-hand
• Design - What Canton downtown wants people to see, feel, and experience
• Economic Restructuring - How to strengthen and better use what we have, and how to attract what we don't yet have
• Promotion - Once we know what we want to say, how do we say it? How can we make sure potential customers hear?
Russ Seagle will be the facilitator. Seagle holds a degree in marketing from Appalachian State University and a MBA from Western Carolina University. After managing grocery stores for two large regional chains, he started a successful packaging and shipping business. After selling the business in 1998, he served as Small Business Center Director for Southwestern Community College for 11 years. He is now an independent consultant and speaker, and he serves as Sr. Loan Officer and Manager of Client Development for The Sequoyah Fund, Inc. in Cherokee. Russ is past president of the board of directors of Sylva Partners In Renewal (SPIR, now the Downtown Business Owners' Association) and past president of the board of directors of the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce.
Please call the Small Business Center at 627 4512 to register for this program on or before May 30.
There are no upcoming seminars. Please subscribe to our RSS feed to learn about upcoming SBC seminars as they are announced.