Past Seminar: How to Price Your Product or Service
- Title: How to Price Your Product or Service
- Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- Time: 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Location: Student Center Auditorium, Right Rear Section
Setting the correct price point to make a profit and compete in your market is often difficult for the novice and seasoned business owner. This workshop will examine pricing methods and help the owner learn how to develop sales forecasts and measure market potential.
- Identify strategies used to price products and services
- Evaluate different pricing methods for sample businesses
- Identify connections between pricing and sales forecasting
- Identify financial concepts (overhead costs, cost of goods sold, profit contributed per sale, and breakeven point)
- Identify factors involved in developing good financial assumptions
- Learn how to calculate the break-even point for a sample business
There are no upcoming seminars. Please subscribe to our RSS feed to learn about upcoming SBC seminars as they are announced.