Past Seminar: New Year’s ReSolutions:5 ReSolutions to Turn Your Business on its Head in 2012
- Title: New Year’s ReSolutions:5 ReSolutions to Turn Your Business on its Head in 2012
- Date: Wednesday, February 01, 2012
- Time: 08:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Location: The Gateway, Waynesville NC
February 1, Wednesday
8-9 am: Haywood Chamber Issues and Eggs @ The Gateway (contact Haywood Chamber@ 456 3021, registration fee)
9-10 am: Extended workshop (contact SBC at 627 4512, no cost)
Key Takeaways Include:
- Take responsibility for your actions in 2012.
- Build Relationships by really getting to know your customer base.
- Become a Master Networker by expanding the power and quality of your network.
- Embrace turnover, not everyone shares your vision for your business.
- Develop a focused plan to give your business the flexibility to change direction quickly when challenges arise or opportunity comes knocking.
- November 5, 2014: Alternative Financing For Small Business Owners
- November 6, 2014: Modern Tourism Drivers: Authenticity, Community & Sustainability
- November 19, 2014: Small Business Roundtable II
- November 20, 2014: Selling Your Product through Natural Products Retailers