Past Seminar: Small Business Roundtable
- Title: Small Business Roundtable
- Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Time: 08:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Location: 200 Building, Library Conference Room 207
The Small Business Roundtable series will provide small business owners the opportunity to network and learn from one another in an intimate setting. The morning series will feature a topic of the month for discussion, an introduction to the Small Business Center and various avenues to assist with business start-up, growth and expansion.
Coffee and pastries will be provided.
- October 28, 2014: How to Price Your Product or Service
- November 5, 2014: Alternative Financing For Small Business Owners
- November 19, 2014: Small Business Roundtable II
- November 20, 2014: Selling Your Product through Natural Products Retailers