Past Seminar: Small Business Roundtable, “a How to Guide to Military Contracting”
- Title: Small Business Roundtable, “a How to Guide to Military Contracting”
- Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Time: 08:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Location: 200 Building, Library Conference Room 207
Join the HCC Small Business Center as we host a Small Business Roundtable featuring Teresa Bouchonnet of the North Carolina Military Business Center and a “How to Guide to Obtaining Military Contracts.”
The Small Business Roundtable series will provide small business owners the opportunity to network and learn from one another in an intimate setting. The morning series will feature a topic of the month for discussion, an introduction to the Small Business Center and various avenues to assist with business start-up, growth and expansion.
Coffee and pastries will be provided.
- November 5, 2014: Alternative Financing For Small Business Owners
- November 6, 2014: Modern Tourism Drivers: Authenticity, Community & Sustainability
- November 19, 2014: Small Business Roundtable II
- November 20, 2014: Selling Your Product through Natural Products Retailers