Student Activities & Student Government Association
Student Activities & SGA
- SGA Minutes
- Student Activities & Student Government Association
- Student Clubs and Organizations
2012-2013 SGA Officers: President Jeff Hoyle, Vice President Jim Bowls, and Secretary Mary Batten
Find us on Facebook.
HCC Student Government Association Constitution and Bylaws
The Student Activities Program of Haywood Community College, planned and implemented collaboratively by students and professional staff in alignment with the overall mission of the college, promotes student leadership and development while providing a comprehensive array of activities to enhance student educational experiences.
- Offer opportunities for recreational fulfillment.
- Empower a Student Government Association that facilitates participation in campus governance.
- Use student activity fees in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Encourage student participation in community service to enhance classroom experience.
- Give exposure to other cultures and promote awareness of diversity through activities.
- Increased participation in student activities.
- Expansion of activities to include intramural sports.
- Enhancement of student leadership, responsibility, and team skills.
- Increased participation in service learning activities.
- Enhanced integration of all students into campus student life (day care students, Haywood Early College, Adult Education, dual and concurrently enrolled students, continuing education students, etc.)