- Change of Name or Address Form
- Distance Learning Enrollment
- Enrollment Management Contact Information
- Enrollment Management Mission and Outcomes
- Enrollment Procedures
- Enrollment Requirements
- Graduation Information
- How to Access Enrollment Services Online
- Nursing Enrollment
- Proposed Changes in the North Carolina Community College System
- Residency Status
- Transcript Request
- Tuition and Institutional Fees
- Administrative Services
Haywood Community College charges $5.00 for each official transcript. There is no charge for unofficial copies. To request an academic transcript (official or unofficial), written authorization is required. If you are requesting an unofficial transcript, please note unofficial on your request.
Complete the Transcript Request Form and mail to:
HCC Student Services
185 Freedlander Dr.
Clyde, NC 28721
Please include a money order for the appropriate amount ($5.00 per official transcript). If sending a written request, we need the student’s name, approximate enrollment date, student ID#, your request (name and address where you are asking us to send) and most important, a student signature is required.
Order your transcript online
You can use the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering page to order transcripts online with a major credit or debit card.
For questions contact Enrollment Management Office, email us at email@example.com.