- Front Page
- Vendor Information
Link for vendors to register in E-Procurement: NC E-Procurement System - Vendor Information
Vendors also are required to register at this site to receive bids from Purchase & Contract: Vendor Link NC
A complete Form W-9 must be on file with the purchasing office: Form W-9 PDF
Terms and Conditions
- Payment will be made according to terms listed on the face of the purchase order - net 30.
- No COD shipments accepted, shipping terms are listed on the face of the purchase order - FOB/destination.
- This order is placed subject to shipment at prices, amounts and transportation rates not in excess of those indicated on the face of this order.
- Each shipment must be shipped to address and marked to the attention of the name indicated on the face of this order, labeled plainly with our purchase order number and show gross, tare and net weight.
- Complete packing list must accompany each shipment.
- Drafts will not be honored.
- Materials received in excess of quantities specified herein may be, at our option, returned at shipper's expense.
- Invoices showing purchase order number, terms of payment, and routing, should be mailed to us on date of shipment.
- On all invoices subject to discount, the discount period will be calculated from date correct invoice and order is received.
- Each invoice must be accompanied by the following papers:
- Original bill of lading when shipment is made by freight or express.
- Signed delivery receipt when delivery is made by passenger or truck.
- Parcel post insurance when shipment is made by parcel post and value is over $1.00.
- All invoices and shipping papers are to be sent to Haywood Community College, Accounts Payable, 185 Freedlander Drive, Clyde, North Carolina 28721.
- In cases where materials are shipped against this order by parties other than yourselves, shipper must be instructed to show our purchase order number on all packages and shipping manifests to insure prompt identification and payment of invoices.