About the job:
- Jeweler-wholesale/online production
- Full Time
- Posted until
- Friday, February 2, 2018
- Established Jewelry Company seeks help in expanding wholesale and online markets. . Position would include the production of product lines from cast to finished pieces ready for market. Job involves simple to detailed construction and completion of various designs including stone setting and finishing. This position can evolve into other areas depending on the individual including design and sales. This is an ideal position for a jeweler who has just completed their education and is ready to pursue their potential in the business arena. Learn from established jewelers with 30 years plus experience. Work in your own environment with your own hours.
- Intermediate to advanced jeweler skills required plus basic computer knowledge. Ideal candidate must have their own basic workshop in the Asheville/ surrounding area. Must be accessible and be able to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Pay details
- pay by the completed piece. payment to be agreed upon
- Other details
- Job tasks will increase as wholesale/online business grows. May be part time in the beginning but should quickly become full time. Part time only work can be considered. May be interested in more than one jeweler for this expansion.
About the employer:
- Caristo Jewelry Designs
P.O. Box 9764
Asheville, North Carolina County, 28815
- Other Contact Details
- (828) 691-7700