Haywood Community College is dedicated to providing services and resources to its student veterans.
Resources at Haywood Community College
215 N. Main Street
Waynesville, NC 28786
veteran receiving mental health outpatient services at the VAMC are invited to attend.
- A Guide for Families of Military Members
- Returning from the War Zone
- Suicide Prevention for Veterans and Their Families and Friends
- Understanding PTSD
- What is PTSD?
- Choosing the Right School Guide
- NC4Vets Newsletter
- Veterans Care Guide
- How to Maximuize Your Retirement and Benefits From the Military
- Housing Support and Assistance for Veterans and MIlitary Families
Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and other applicable federal and state laws and regulations, the College prohibits discrimination in its services and programs based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sex, age, disability, genetic information and veteran status.