HCC provides the same services for online students as it does for students who come to campus for courses. Please use the following links to access academic or student support.
- Distance Learning Help Desk
- Assistance with Moodle or general distance learning concerns. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more help.
- Learning Support Services
- Learning Support Services provides tutoring and related academic assistance, either face-to-face, by phone, or through the Internet. Learning Support is generally open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Friday. To contact, call 828-627-4696 or visit the Learning Support Services website.
- Student Services
- Assistance with registration, financial aid, counseling, veteran's affairs, and related issues.
Academic and student services online are available at our Student Services page. A comprehensive list of distance learning and online support services, including downloadable forms, is available here.
For additional disabilities services information, please download our Disability Brochure.
- Library and Learning Resources Center (LRC)
- HCC's library provides online catalogs, resources and assistance through our Library page.
A librarian can also be reached at 828.565.4550 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HCC Bookstore
- Books may be purchased online or in person. To purchase online, visit our Bookstore page and click on the "Buy Your Books Online" link (at the top of the page) to determine what books you need for a course and to purchase them online if you wish to do so. You may have to view and agree to the Returns Policy before using this service. If you have trouble with your online bookstore account, please call 1-800-381-5151.
- For further Bookstore assistance, details about the returns policy, and other Bookstore information, please visit our Bookstore page or call 828.565.4127.
- New Student Orientation
- Student Orientation is offered on-campus and online. For more information on when and where to attend face-to-face or how to access the online course, visit our Orientation page.