The 2017-18 Graduation ceremonies are scheduled for Friday, May 11th at 4:30pm and 7:30pm.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the Enrollment Management Office at 828-627-4510.
In order to graduate with a certificate, diploma, or degree (“degree”), students must meet the minimum requirements stated below. (Note: Some curriculum programs have additional, or more stringent requirements than the minimum. See the heading “Program Specific Graduation Requirements” in this procedure for more information):
- Successfully complete and pass all required courses within the College approved certificate, diploma, or associate degree program in which the student wishes to graduate.
- Hold a minimum 2.00 program grade point average (GPA).
- Be recommended for graduation by the curriculum department after final program evaluation.
- Fulfill all financial obligations to the College.
- Complete an Application for Graduation (this must be on file at least 3 weeks before instruction ends during the semester in which a student plans to graduate in order to guarantee participation in the commencement ceremony).
- Submit completed Application for Graduation (signed by Curriculum Advisor and Curriculum Dean) to Student Services. Pay the current fee for the degree and any other graduation expenses.
- Per Policy 5.2.9, transfer students must complete a minimum of 25% of their program credit hours of coursework at Haywood Community College before becoming eligible for graduation.
Announcements & Accessories
See the HCC Bookstore to order Cap, Gown and Tassel.