Applied to HCC
After notification from HCC that your application has been received, please log into WebAdvisor, change your password and then log into the HCC Login Portal.
WebAdvisor (grades, schedule, transcript, financial aid and student account information, and more!):
✓ Step 1: Log into WebAdvisor
Your username is typically your first initial, middle initial, last name.
- Example: If your name were Phillip G. Blake, then your username would be pgblake.
- Always enter your username with all lowercase letters.
- If you are not sure what your username is you can select “What’s My User ID?”. You will be required to provide your last name, as it is in our records, and either your student ID number or your social security number without dashes or spaces.
Your password is initially your 6-digit birthday.
- Example: If your birthday is May 8, 1991, then your 6-digit birthday is 050891.
✓ Step 2: Change your password
- Passwords must be at least eight characters long with at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number. A special character like an ! or $ is recommended for extra security. The password cannot contain more than three consecutive letters that are part of the username.
HCC Login Portal (“One stop shop” for all HCC technology resources)
✓ Log into the HCC Login Portal (use the same username and password as WebAdvisor)
NOTE: You will have limited access until you have completed all steps and registered for classes.
- Email – Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Students are expected to use their HCC email for all college communications.
- WebAdvisor - Pay on account, transcript, grades, schedules, financial aid status, and much more!
- Moodle – Where you will do your online/hybrid classes or access homework.
- Instructions on how to install Office 365 free with your HCC account (Only available to students registered for classes).
- Instructions on accessing the HCC-Campus wireless network.
- Emergency Notification system – allows you to receive important HCC information, such as weather closings by text, phone, or email at any phone number or email address that you choose.
- Password Registration – Sign up to be able to reset your password at anytime from anywhere.