Home-schooled students are considered for enrollment on the same basis as North Carolina public school students. Documentation must also be provided to show that the home school is registered with the appropriate state agency. An official transcript from the home school must include the following criteria:
- Name of the home school and address
- Name of the principal
- Name of the student
- Student’s social security number (optional) and birth date
- Curriculum and courses taken each year with grades and a grade point average
- Cumulative grade point average for total progress
- Notarized seal and official signature
Students must also complete and submit the Career and College Promise Application for 2017-2018.
For more information on enrolling in Career and College Promise as a home-schooled student, please contact Jessica Honeycutt, High School Programs Coordinator, at email@example.com or (828) 565-4119.