Wherever there is a need for personal care, certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), or nurse aides, are there. Nursing assistants are the caregivers who, for the most part, help patients of all ages perform the most basic day-to-day tasks. CNAs work under the supervision of a nurse, and since they have extensive daily contact with each patient, they place a key role in keeping the nurse up-to-date on vital information about the patient’s conditions.
Nurse Aide I
Short term training that prepares individuals to work as caregivers in a health care setting such as a nursing home, hospital or home health care.
Students will attend 162 hours of instruction-48 clinical hours and 114 classroom hours taught by a registered nurse. Approved by the North Carolina Division of Health Service Regulation.
- High School Diploma, GED or reading test results at a 9th grade level or above.
- Tuition: $228.25
- Fall- August 2019
- Day Nurse Aide Class will be on Mondays and Wednesdays
- 8:15am-2:45pm. 8/14/19-12/9/19
- Evening Nurse aide Class will be on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings
- 5pm-9pm 8/19/19-12/4/19
- Contact Sandy Fischer at 565-4145 or firstname.lastname@example.org