IMPORTANT: If you receive a waiver for your courses (for instance, for Law Enforcement or Fire training), please work with your supervisor to register for courses.
If you have not attended an HCC class in more than one year, your account will need to be reactivated. Select one of the options below.
- To register in person, please visit the Student Services Building (1500) on the main campus in Clyde (1st building on left as you enter campus).
- Student Services is open Monday–Thursday from 8 am – 6 pm and Friday from 8 am – 4 pm.
- Drive to the back of the building and enter the parking lot to the left. Student Services is located straight through the lobby.
- Directions to the college
- MUST BE MAILED 2-3 WEEKS BEFORE THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE.
- Complete the registration form and mail it in with your payment. The form includes instructions and the address to which it should be mailed.
For questions with registration for Workforce Continuing Education courses, please contact Regina Massie at 828-627-4669 or email@example.com