IMPORTANT: If you receive a waiver for your courses (for instance, for Law Enforcement or Fire training), please work with your supervisor to register for courses.
- To register in person, please visit the Student Services Building (1500) on the main campus in Clyde (1st building on left as you enter campus).
- Student Services is open Monday–Thursday from 8 am – 5 pm and Friday from 8 am – 4 pm.
- Drive to the back of the building and enter the parking lot to the left. Student Services is located straight through the lobby.
- Directions to the college
- MUST BE MAILED 2-3 WEEKS BEFORE THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE.
- Complete the registration form and mail it in with your payment. The form includes instructions and the address to which it should be mailed.