Learning Support Services offers grammar evaluation for essays and assignments. Essays are NOT corrected for the student, but grammatical errors will be flagged and identified by error type.
- Step 1:
- Drop off essays and assignments on site or submit them online.
- Step 2:
- LSS keeps your document for 48 hours after you have submitted (Documents submitted on Friday would have a Tuesday deadline).
- Step 3:
Look for an email from LSS notifying you that the evaluation has been completed. During pick up, you can ask questions about the types of errors and receive tutoring help.
Drop-off at our Center
- Staff will print a copy of the document (the original will be given back to you immediately).
- You will complete an application with your name and HCC email address.
Drop-Off by Email
To submit electronically, either CLICK on or SEND TO our email address here HCCfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documents must be attached to the email in Word or PDF format.
- You must label the subject line as Grammar Evaluation.
- You must include: school ID number; instructor name; and course prefix, course number, and section in the message field.