Learning Support Services offers proofreading for essays and assignments. Essays are NOT corrected for the student, but grammatical errors will be flagged and identified by error type.
- Step 1:
- Drop off essays and assignments on-site or submit them online.
- Step 2:
- LSS keeps your document for 48 hours after you have submitted (Documents submitted on Friday would have a Tuesday deadline).
- Step 3:
Look for an email from LSS notifying you that the evaluation has been completed. During pick up, you can ask questions about the types of errors and receive tutoring help.
Drop-off at our Center
- Staff will print a copy of the document (the original will be given back to you immediately).
- You will complete an application with your name and HCC email address.
Drop-off by Email
To submit electronically, submit your paper to HCCemail@example.com.
- Documents must be attached to the email in Word or PDF format.
- You must label the subject line as Grammar Evaluation.