- Students must provide photo ID in order to test.
- Students are strongly encouraged to make appointments in advance to test. Appointments take first priority.
- Students are required to sign in and out of the center. Their signature means they have read and agreed to our LSS Conduct Policy.
- Students from outside the North Carolina Community College system must pay a testing fee of $25 per test. Students at Haywood Community College do not pay a per-test fee. Distance Testers Information Sheet- includes directions, fee instructions, and contact information
- Students must maintain academic honesty. Testers are required to place all personal items in the spaces provided.
Test Scheduling Guidelines
- Unforeseen Events – The LSS reserves the right to reschedule testing under the following conditions:
- Technology failure
- Power failure