The Small Business Center of Haywood Community College will sponsor a walking tour of Main Street with designer Barbara Green for Downtown Waynesville merchants on Tuesday, November 1 @ 5 pm. The stroll will provide shop owners “First Impressions” from the customers’ view and give insight on:
- Becoming a Beautiful and Welcoming Store
- Creating a Customer Friendly Store
- Sales Strategies
For more information, call DWA at 456 3517.
Green will also be the guest speaker at the Haywood Chamber’s Issues and Eggs at 8 am the Gateway Club the next morning, Wednesday, November 2. Her topic, “Showcasing your Business for the Holidays and Beyond…” will also be offered as an extended workshop from
8-9 am covering these topics:
- Looking good from the outside and inside
- Creating holiday and seasonal excitement
- Engaging the senses for sales strategies
- Initiating special events to create a following
Visit the Chamber’s website or call 456 3021 for details and registration. There is a slight fee for the Chamber’s breakfast meeting but the extended workshop is free!