The Small Business Center at Haywood Community College will offer a free seminar called, “Give a Dynamite Speech: Sharpen Your Presentation Skills” on Tuesday, February 21, 6-8:30 pm, on campus in the Student Center, first floor. The skill of public speaking can be learning and developed with practice and can be a wonderful tool to help you market your business. You will discover:
- Tips for developing powerful, dynamic and persuasive presentations
- Ways to overcome stage fright and to control your nerves
- How to create an awareness of your individual strengths and weaknesses in delivering presentations to help you to be more successful each time you present
- The importance of effective use of appearance, voice and body language
- 3 Techniques to create your connection with the audience quickly and effectively
To preregister for this free seminar, call The Small Business Center at 627 4512.