The Small Business Center of Haywood Community College will offer a free seminar entitled “Marketing for the Craftsperson & Artist…Part II”, Tuesday, April 24, from 6:00 to 9:00 PM, at HCC’s Student Center Building, first floor.
This workshop is a fast-paced, information-packed, humorous three hours detailing how to best market your business image…on a low or no-budget plan. Learn how to establish a marketing plan that is designed to increase your bottom line. Discover if you need a logo and find out where to get one. Identify ten “no cost” ways to effectively advertise. Analyze why customer service is your most important marketing tool. As a unique feature of the program, attendees are encouraged to bring samples of their product to the seminar. The workshop will focus on:
- Selling through craft fairs; includes how to find out about available shows and all those little things about shows you may not know
- Selling through trade shows
- Designing your booth at shows and why presentation is so important
- Successful marketing tips, including press releases, business cards and gift tags
- Designing your own logo, business card, flyer or brochure.
- Exploring the very essence of exactly what your marketing story needs to say.
The presenter is Linda Rozelle of Greensboro, NC. Rozelle has a diverse background in commercial art, has designed hundreds of corporate identity programs nationwide and has been nationally recognized for excellence in advertising. For several years, audiences have found Roselle’s creativity and humor a captivating vehicle as she delivers a strong message for the small business owner and entrepreneur. A specialist in cartooning, this seminar is as entertaining as it is informative. For more information or to pre-register for this free seminar, call the Small Business Center at 627-4512.