The Small Business Center of Haywood Community College will offer a free marketing seminar, “Creating the Image & Crafting the Message,” Tuesday, October 21, from 10am - noon in the Student Center Auditorium.
Learn how the big guys create powerful images and messages so that they “beat out” their competition and reach their intended targets. During this workshop, speaker Tonya Snider will walk entrepreneurs through the basics of branding and the creation of a unique image for their company.
Tonya has experience in management, marketing, lending, human resources, consulting, classroom facilitation and economic development. Her company, tenBiz helps businesses realize their full potential through a layered approach of training, consulting and coaching.
The Small Business center will also offer additional fall seminars geared toward small business owner:
- How to Price Your Product or Service, October 28, 6 – 9 pm
- Alternative Financing for Small Business Owners, November 5, 11am – 1pm
- Modern Tourism Drivers: authenticity, community and sustainability, November 6, 6-8 pm
- Small Business Roundtable, November 19, 8:30 – 10am
- Selling Your Product through Natural Products Retailers, November 20, 6-8 pm
For more information or to preregister for this free program, contact the Small Business Center by phone 627-4606 or visit sbc.haywood.edu to register online.