The Small Business Center at Haywood Community College will offer a free seminar on “How to Price Your Product or Service,” on Monday, June 22, from 6-9 pm, on campus in the right rear section of the Auditorium.
Setting the correct price point to make a profit and compete in your market is often difficult for the novice and seasoned business owner. This workshop will examine pricing methods and help the owner learn how to develop sales forecasts and measure market potential.
- Identify strategies used to price products and services
- Evaluate different pricing methods for sample businesses
- Identify connections between pricing and sales forecasting
- Identify financial concepts (overhead costs, cost of goods sold, profit contributed per sale, and breakeven point)
- Identify factors involved in developing good financial assumptions
- Learn how to calculate the break-even point for a sample business
Dean Kanipe will be the presenter.
Visit SBC.Haywood.edu or call 828.627.4512 for additional information or to register today. Thinking about starting a business in Haywood County or growing an existing business? Take advantage of the programs, services and resources provided by the Small Business Center. The NC Community College’s Small Business Center Network assists in starting an average of more than 600 businesses each year. Small Business Centers have an economic impact in 90% of all NC Counties each year, helping to create and retain nearly 3,000 jobs annually.