Haywood Community College provides equitable services for all students, regardless of course delivery (online, hybrid, web-assisted, or face-to-face) method. Please contact the following departments for instructional support and assistance.
- HCC’s Freedlander Learning Center and Library provides research assistance and technology assistance. Laptops, hotspots, microphone-headsets and webcams can be checked out. Connect through the Library webpage. A librarian can be reached during business hours at 828.627.4550 and at email@example.com.
- Moodle Help Desk
- Assistance with Moodle or technical online class-related concerns. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828.627.4619.
- IT Help Desk
- Assistance with HCC accounts, computer technical requirements, device interoperability, and software concerns. Email email@example.com or call 828.565.4009.
- Learning Support Services
- Learning Support Services provides tutoring and related academic assistance, face-to-face, by phone, and online. For day and evening hours, contact 828.627.4696 and visit the Learning Support Services webpage.
- Student Services
- Assistance with registration, financial aid, counseling, veteran's affairs, and related issues.
Academic and student services online are available through the Student Services webpage. A comprehensive list of online learning and online support services, including downloadable forms, is available here.
For additional disabilities services information, please visit the Disability Services webpage.
- HCC Bookstore
- Books may be purchased online or in person. To purchase online, visit our Bookstore page and click on the "Buy Your Books Online" link (at the top of the page) to determine what books you need for a course and to purchase them online if you wish to do so. You may have to view and agree to the Returns Policy before using this service. If you have trouble with your online bookstore account, call 1-800-381-5151.
For further Bookstore assistance, details about the returns policy, and other Bookstore information, visit the Bookstore webpage or call 828.565.4127.
- New Student Orientation
- Student Orientation is offered on-campus and online. For more information on when and where to attend face-to-face or how to access the online course, visit the Orientation webpage.