Crafting Your Success
Experience a one day conference developed by the Agribusiness for the agribusiness. The one day conference has been cultivated through the collaboration of Western North Carolina Agriculture and the small business network. Summit is sponsored by Carolina Farm Credit.
Food, Beverage and Agriculture based businesses are unique ventures and require special business planning methods. This not to miss one day event will provide you with the tools needed to move your business forward.
Take this opportunity to network with fellow and prospective agribusinesses, resource providers and business coaches; learning skills and the power of collaboration along the way.
When: 8:30am – 4:30pm, December 5th
Where: Haywood Community College Auditorium
Lunch will be provided.
Sessions will Include:
- Rules & Regulations for Simple Food Manufacturing
- Direct Marketing for Small and Medium Agriculture Markets
- Rules and Regulations for High-Risk and Value-Added Food Manufacturing
- The Business of Organic
- Tax Basics for Agribusiness Owners
- Expanding to Wholesale
- Telling Your Money to Go Instead of Wondering Where it Went
- Beyond the Corn Maze (Agritourism)
- Introduction to High Tunnels
Registration Fee: FREE
Registration Deadline: December 2nd