EmPOWERing Growth in Agribusiness
Experience a one day conference developed by the Agribusiness for the agribusiness. The Agribusiness Summit has been cultivated through the collaboration of Western North Carolina Agriculture Resource Providers and the Haywood Community College Small Business Center. Summit is sponsored by Carolina Farm Credit.
Food, Beverage and Agriculture based businesses are unique ventures and require special business planning methods. This not to miss one day event will provide you with the tools needed to move your business forward.
Take this opportunity to network with fellow and prospective agribusinesses, resource providers and business coaches; learning skills and the power of collaboration along the way.
When: 8:30am – 4:30pm, December 5th
Where: Haywood Community Public Services Building
Lunch will be provided.
- Introduction to the Value-Added Food Industry
- Business Readiness for New Food Businesses
- Grow Your Farm Business with the Right Marketing Strategies
- Food Manufacturing for Small Scale Businesses
- Bookkeeping and Tax Basics for Agripreneurs
- Marketing Your Product and Your Brand
- Tips for Simple Food Manufacturing Safety
- The Business of Organic
- EmPOWERing Mountain Food Systems
Registration Fee: FREE
Registration Deadline: December 2nd
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED