Crafting Your Success
Experience a one day conference specifically designed to address needs and challenges faced by current and prospective craft artist business owners. Arts based businesses are unique ventures and require special business planning methods. This not to miss one day event will provide you with the tools needed to move your business forward.
Take this opportunity to network with fellow and prospective craft artists, learning skills and the power of collaboration along the way.
Enjoy a powerful keynote session from Brad Dodson of Mud Dabbers Pottery & Crafts, who has launched a successful venture while mentoring fellow artists and diversifying their product mix to meet the ever changing needs of the market.
When: 9:00am – 5:00pm, April 26, 2017
Where: Haywood Community College Creative Arts Building
Sessions will Include:
- Image - Speakers, Jessy Duque and Andie Robbins
- Sell – Speakers, Terri Gess and Carrie Keith
- Money – Speaker, Tonya Wilson Snider and Deanna Lynch
- Plan – Speaker, Kelsey Schisel
- People – Speaker, Tonya Wilson Snyder
- Protect – Sarah Pacifi and Norman Leonard
Registration Fee: $25
Registration Deadline: April 24