2020-2021 SGA Officers
- Gina Kelley
- Vice President
- Lucas Evanko
- Rachael Hart
HCC Students: Look for us on your Moodle Dashboard!
The Student Activities Program of Haywood Community College, planned and implemented collaboratively by students and professional staff in alignment with the overall mission of the college, promotes student leadership and development while providing a comprehensive array of activities to enhance student educational experiences.
- Offer opportunities for recreational fulfillment.
- Empower a Student Government Association that facilitates participation in campus governance.
- Use student activity fees in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Encourage student participation in community service to enhance classroom experience.
- Give exposure to other cultures and promote awareness of diversity through activities.
- Increased participation in student activities.
- Expansion of activities to include intramural sports.
- Enhancement of student leadership, responsibility, and team skills.
- Increased participation in service learning activities.
- Enhanced integration of all students into campus student life (day care students, Haywood Early College, Adult Education, dual and concurrently enrolled students, continuing education students, etc.)