Haywood Community College is excited to present our second annual Turkey Trot fun run.
For 2021, this race will be held in-person on the beautiful campus of HCC.
The un-timed 5k fun run will start at 9am on Saturday, November 20.
Packet pick-up will take place Friday, November 19 from 8-4 at HCC or the morning of the race from 7:30am-8:30am.
- Register on our Event Brite website
- Participants should register by November 9th to be guaranteed a race shirt.
- Cost: $10 students, $20 HCC Employees, $30 Community members. HCC ID’s will be verified at check-in to validate registration category.
Proceeds will benefit the recent flood victims in Haywood County
- Race begins at 9am (walkers are encouraged to line up in the back)
- The course will wind its way through our camps to complete a 5k route
- Barber’s Orchard treats, water, and fruit will be provided upon race completion for all participants
This family friendly event was established to help our community to be healthy, provide a scenic course, and help those in need in our community. The event will not be officially timed but we will have a stop clock available.
- Join the HCC Bobcat team on Strava to show us your race!
- Strollers welcome
- Listening to music on the course is allowed but please be courteous of other race participants
- Water stations will not be on this course, please plan accordingly. Water will be available at the finish line
- Yes, costumes are great! Get in the Thanksgiving mood a few days early with your special Turkey Day accessories
- Since this is not an officially timed event, we encourage you to use your own time tracking device if you would like (phone, watch, etc).