- Check your program of study for WBL course options and speak with your advisor or the Work-Based Learning Coordinator to register.
- You must have a GPA of 2.0 or better and at least 9 core curriculum credit hours with HCC.
- Once registered, complete a WBL application. Submit, along with a copy of your Resume through Moodle.
- WBL students must complete a HOP assignment within the first week of class through Moodle.
- Stay in contact by Phone or Email with your Work-Based Learning Coordinator and Instructor.
- Prepare for an on-site visit by appointment from your Work-Based Learning Coordinator or Instructor during your WBL experience.
Eligible Programs of Study
The following Associates Degree programs are eligible for WBL:
- Automotive Systems Technology
- Business Administration
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology
- Computer-Integrated Machining
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Industrial Systems Technology
- Information Technology
- Medical Office Administration
- Welding Technology