Skip to main content

Transcript Request


Haywood Community College charges $5.00 for each official transcript. There is no charge for unofficial copies. To request an academic transcript (official or unofficial), written authorization is required. If you are requesting an unofficial transcript, please note unofficial on your request. 

Please be advised that transcripts (official or unofficial) will not be released until all financial obligations have been paid.​

Complete the Transcript Request Form and mail to:

HCC Student Services
185 Freedlander Dr.
Clyde, NC 28721

Please include a money order (personal checks cannot be accepted for transcript payment) for the appropriate amount ($5.00 per official transcript). If sending a written request, we need the student’s name, approximate enrollment date, student ID#, your request (name and address where you are asking us to send) and most important, a student signature is required. 

Order your transcript online

You can use the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering page to order transcripts online with a major credit or debit card. 

You can also track your order by choosing the Transcript Order Status tool.

For questions contact Enrollment Management Office at 828.627.4500 or email us at