Welcome to the Haywood Community College Human Resource website.
Whether you are seeking employment or are already a valued employee at Haywood Community College, we hope this website will serve as a resource for you.
Haywood Community College is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, political affiliation or national/ethnic origin.
In all we do, we will challenge each other to demonstrate our core values:
- Student Enrichment
- Community Advocacy
- Shared Leadership
- Positive Attitude
Haywood Community College, Human Resources Department
185 Freedlander Drive
Clyde, North Carolina 28721
Telephone: 828-627-4568 or 828-627-4562
Director of Human Resources-Recruiting/Selection/Programs
Administration Building Room #111
- Employment process
- New employee orientation
- Salary administration
- Probationary performance reviews
- Employee relationships
- Retirement counseling and forms processing
- Disability counseling and forms processing
- Workers Compensation counseling and forms processing
- Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) counseling and forms processing
- ADA for employees