Haywood Community College’s Business Administration program provides a strong foundation in marketing, management, accounting, innovation, and leadership. The world is changing fast and accelerated commerce requires workers who can solve problems, engage multiple business skill sets, and embrace life-long learning. With a focus on small business and entrepreneurship, graduates will have real-world knowledge by identifying business opportunities and writing their own business plan.
Highlights of the Program
- Business Law
- Management & Leadership
- Marketing & Social Media Strategies
- Decision Making
- Associate in Applied Science – Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Certificate in Business Administration – Business Basics
- Certificate in Business Administration – Office Marketing
- Certificate in Business Administration – Small Business Start-up
- First-line Supervisor
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Project Management Specialist
- Assistant Store Manager
- $29,000 - $45,900 annual
HCC offers a variety of class times to fit your busy schedule. Different class options are available based on your graduation year. You can view available classes and then meet with your advisor to get registered.
For more information contact:
Have a quick question for us? Fill out this simple form and we will get back to you!