Haywood Community College is now partnered with TimelyCare to deliver a new virtual health and well-being platform for students and HCC Employees. Through either a mobile app or your desktop, TimelyCare provides 24/7 access to virtual care from anywhere in the United States at no cost.
Whether you're feeling under the weather, anxious, or overwhelmed, you can talk to a licensed provider to get the care you need via phone or secure video visits. Services available include:
- MedicalNow - 24/7 on-demand medical care
- TalkNow - 24/7 on-demand emotional support
- Scheduled Medical - Select the day, time, and medical provider of your choice
- Basic Needs Support - Get connected to low or reduced-cost community resources
- Self-Care content - Yoga and meditation sessions and group conversations with our providers on a variety of health and well-being topics.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may have questions about this FREE service. Here are some frequently asked questions but if you have other questions, please reach out to us!
TimelyCare is a virtual health and well-being platform available 24/7 for Haywood Community College students and employees. Any enrolled student or current employee can use TimelyCare.
There is no cost to enrolled Haywood Community College students or current employees.
With TimelyCare, you will have free, 24/7 access to providers from anywhere in the United States, regardless of your insurance status. So, you'll never have to spend time or money looking for care, whether you're on or off campus.
Yes, if the provider deems it clinically appropriate. Prescription costs are not covered under this program however, a discount is available for prescriptions.
TimelyCare's providers can offer support for a wide range of common concerns, and after talking to you, will decide on the best course of treatment.
- MedicalNow: On-demand support for common health issues, including cold, flu, and allergies.
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand emotional support to talk about anything including anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors.
- Scheduled Medical: Choose the day, time, and medical provider that best works for you.
- Self-Care Content: Visit the Explore page within TimelyCare for guided self-care content.
- Basic Needs Support: Access to free or reduced-cost community resources, including food and housing assistance, transit support, childcare, and finances.